Monday, January 9, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

This past weekend was one filled with wonderful busy-ness! I took Saturday ALL to myself (Michael had an all day bachelor party...) and it was absolutely perfect. I had coffee/tea with a dear friend that I have not seen in months, took myself out for a delicious lunch at The Electric Cheetah (Health Hutt Salad...YUMM!), then relaxed at the office while doing a detox treatment, and lastly took myself out to see a movie (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy ~ great movie if you want to really pay attention and think the whole time)!! More of these days are most definitely in my near future. It was simply perfect to spend some quality time with myself and my thoughts. The past 6 months have been so topsy-turvy...I felt so refreshed and centered after my date-day with myself! =)

Sunday was all about family/boyfriend time and back into my youth group leading routine. I missed these cool kids SO much!! Sometimes you don't realize how much you miss something until you have it back again and are able to enjoy it fully. My youth group kids are so special. I just love em!

Today was super productive in the office, as well. Lots of great stuff happening, I'm so excited!! Once we've got all of our ducks in a row, it's just going to EXPLODE! Look out G.R., we're comin to get'cha!

As far as a workout, I took today off. My plan is to do some light burst training tomorrow and hope it doesn't screw with my low back too much. Michael's been adjusting me differently and helping me with some stretching and light weights, and it's helping so much! I just hope I can get back to being active again soon. I'm going crazy!!

All in all, it's bee a great weekend/start of the week. I could really get used to this! ;)

Night night!

Xo,

Molly

No comments: