Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Beginnings

Yet again, I have neglected my blogging. Life has a way of getting in the way of this little blog! But fortunately, things seem to be leveling out. Not as much stress these days (or at least, I have begun to deal with the same amount of stress in a healthier way!?), and a lot of personal growth. I am reminded constantly that true personal growth cannot be achieved without a good deal of "growing pains". How true! Needless to say, I have been experiencing some major growing pains for the past few years, but I am finally realizing just how much growth has resulted from them (and how much is still to come!)...and it feels good! =)

I am really going to try to come here more often...I mean, really really try!! Although I know that absolutely no one reads this, it's just as therapeutic for me either way. =) So if you happen to chance upon this post..HELLO! And until next time,

Xo,
MJ

No comments: